DIGITAL MARKETING COORDINATOR
Rubicon is seeking a dynamic and highly organised Digital Marketing Coordinator to join our team in Richmond Park, Cape Town. This role will provide support to the Marketing team in various aspects of digital marketing strategy and execution.
The ideal candidate will assist in the execution of digital marketing activities, including social media management, content creation, website administration, email campaigns, and reporting.
Specific duties include, but are not limited to:
- Collaborate with the Digital Marketing Manager and the rest of the marketing team to manage social media accounts and create engaging content:
- Manage and grow our presence on various social media platforms
- Create engaging content to increase brand visibility and audience engagement
- Ongoing community management on social media platforms
- Assist in coordinating and executing marketing campaigns across various channels, including website, email, social media, and paid advertising
- Assist in website administration, including text updates, uploading blog and news posts, and testing website functionality
- Assist with writing appropriate content which is in line with SEO best practices
- Monitor and analyse the performance of marketing campaigns and provide regular reports to the Digital Marketing Manager
- Assist in the development of e-commerce sales campaigns to target market segments to increase sales revenue
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications, or a related field.
- Certification in Digital Marketing (e.g. Google Ads or Meta Blueprint) would be an advantage
Experience and Knowledge:
- 1-3 years experience within a similar role required
- 1 years experience in social media management required
- Wide experience across digital marketing activities including website administration, SEO, email and PPC would be an advantage
- Basic experience in designing social media content, with experience in Canva and Adobe Creative Suite would be an advantage
Skills & Attributes:
- Proficiency in marketing tools and platforms.
- Creative mindset with the ability to think outside the box.
- Highly organized with excellent project management skills.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Rubicon Group is a vertically-integrated, sustainable technology group, providing end-to-end products, services, and software solutions in the fields of:
- Renewable energy
- Energy storage
- Smart building and smart retail technology
- Power solutions; and
- Industrial technology
These are some of the fastest growing and most exciting sectors of the global economy, and present our staff with multiple personal and professional development opportunities.
Rubicon’s extensive customer base consists of corporate and retail clients, and include large, blue-chip multinational retail groups, property developers, and EPC customers in the renewable energy sector. Our supplier and commercial partners include leading global manufacturers and some of the best-known local brands. The group employs approximately 500 people, and is head-quartered in Cape Town, South Africa, but operates throughout Southern Africa and in the UK. We are backed by two of the largest private investment groups in South Africa.
More information on the group can be found at:
Group website: https://www.rubicon.tech/